Which data do we use?
- Postal Code
- Telephone number (optional)
- Date of Birth
- E-mail address
- Order numbers
- IP address
- Contact with customer service
- Contact via social media
- Visit of the website
What do we use your information for?
There are various reasons for storing and use of your personal data. Therefore is the data below used on the basis of “legal basis’’. This means that we use this data for the proper performance of normal business operations.
We use your data for:
- For correct processing and sending your order
- To inform you about the progress of your order
- To be able to provide you with a good service when contacting our customer service for a correct settlement in case of replacement or warranty
In addition, we collect a number of data to ensure that you can enjoy an optimal customer experience and that we can adjust our products and service to your personal preferences. Think about:
- To inform you about our products and services
- To offer you a targeted range of our products and services
- To permanently improve our website, product range and services
- To use of our social media channels
- To receive our newsletter
- To receive our newsletter, you only receive it if you have chosen to do so.
Sharing with third parties
Your personal information will only be shared with third parties when that is necessary for the conduct of business. For example, we want to ensure that your order is delivered properly and that payments are processed in a secure environment by our payment partners. Parties that we work with:
- Delivery partners such as PostNL
- Payment partners and banks
- IT service providers and web hosting
- Process optimization such as Google Analyctics
- Legal authorities, in case of a court order
Individual contracts have been concluded with the above partners and settings are adjusted so that your privacy is always guaranteed or that your data is processed anonymously.
We give the highest priority to the protection of your personal data.
We only work together with certified companies for data storage, and the parties with whom we collaborate for data storage are located within the Netherlands or the EU.
Your right to privacy
As a customer of Diamond Flavours B.V. you have the right to view the data that we hold about you at all times. You can request this from us. Do you prefer not to have your data stored with us? Then you also have the right to have it removed completely.
Date retention period
In the overview below you can see how long we keep data.
- Data from inactive accounts will not be stored for more then 7 years
- We must keep data on orders and payments for 7 years under the authority of the tax authorities.
- Phone calls are not saved unless voicemail has been recorded. These are automatically deleted after 30 days.
Last update: 23-05-2018